Chanelle’s Adventure (Scat Story) – Goddess Tempest

Please enjoy this scat story!

As Chanelle wiped her light brown hair from her face sitting in front of Ralph the director she was thinking what brought her here. She was only 21 years old but circumstances taught her to look after herself. She didn’t have any family except her younger 16 year old sister still in foster care. Chanelle was working nights as a waitress living in her one bedroom apartment. Trying to get enough income to continue her studies and hopefully have her sister come live with her as soon as she turned 18.

Chanelle was always open minded and needed to make more money fast. She was actually at a strip club to see if she can find a job as an erotic dancer when she saw the ad inside the bar:

Tired of struggling for money? Do you just want to make some cash quick to ensure a better life?

Only open minded girls 18 years or older need to apply. Call now to set up an interview with Ralph Robinson Fetish Studio

Ralph is the director and owner and a very sweet and caring man although Chanelle got the feeling he could be a little naive at times. She has a way of reading people and she is seldom wrong.

This was her second and final interview. During the first interview Ralph actually turned her down because nothing was available except for an opening in a very exclusive department that she needed experience for.

The man’s heart melted as Chanelle begged him for just one chance and explained why she really needed ANY job.

She was taken a little by surprise hearing there was an opening in the Scat / Toilet Slave department.

“Look, you seem like a very open minded girl but you need to know these video productions are tough on the models. Licking another girl’s ass is not the big problem since I’m strict on hygiene here. All models take showers right before the shoot BUT there is nothing I can do about the fact that another girl will defecate into your mouth. The feces are real, we don’t do fake shit here” Ralph explained.

“I understand and please sir, just give me ONE chance please. I REALLY need some extra cash.”

When he finally gave in and offered her a three month probation Chanelle was both relieved but also terrified. But she decided she will just have to cope with it. It’s only three shoots a week for a hundred dollars per shoot. Working nights 7 days a week as a waitress she’s lucky if she earns eighty dollars a week. As she gains experience she can move up to five shoots a week at higher pay per shoot. She knew she’d be stupid to turn this down.

“Let’s go meet the girls!” Ralph said as he beamed a sincere smile.

Chanelle met the other three girls in the dressing room as the director introduced her to each one. There was Jolene, the short 23 year old blond with the cutest little ass. Valery the long legged 24 year old brunette with perky breasts that would make ANYONE jealous and Nicole. Nicole was a perfect ten red head girl and it seemed every inch of her perfect toned body was carved by the beauty gods themselves.

Both Jolene and Valery hugged her like they knew her all their lives and beamed smiles and compliments at her. It was Jolene who asked:

“Where do you get these pretty ones Ralph? I’m telling you she has much higher standards than you”

Chanelle felt ice cold as Ralph suddenly looked furious yelling at Jolene:

“Mind your own fucking business you cunt!”

This insult was followed by Valery as she directed a fierce gaze at Ralph asking him:

“What? You tried to molest her but couldn’t get your tiny cock up?”

For Chanelle the atmosphere in the room got so thick you could cut it with a knife when suddenly everyone busted out in historical laugher.

Tears of laughter ran down Jolene’s cheeks as she said to Chanelle:

“Sweetie you should’ve seen your face!!”

Chanelle couldn’t help but laugh too and was very relieved to see the humor between all the models and Ralph the director. Clearly they were like family here. That’s what she wanted even more than anything, working with people like family. Everyone was laughing except Nicole:

“New girl, if you are THAT naive falling for their shitty jokes you won’t last long here” the beautiful red head said and then stormed off.

“Don’t mind HER” Valery said

“She’s always like that with new girls. She’s 28 and she knows she won’t be the top star forever. Come on, let’s show you around”

For a few days Chanelle just rehearsed scripts with Jolene. She really liked her and Valery. Both these girls tried their best to make her feel at home and comfortable. It’s just Nicole whom kept referring to her as New Girl and every time they were alone Nicole made it a point of telling Chanelle she doesn’t belong here and she won’t be here long. The day before Chanelle’s very first shoot Jolene spoke with her a little:

“You’re pale, you really nervous about tomorrow aren’t you?”

“Terrified actually. Jolene what if I fuck up everything?”

“You won’t, listen Chanelle it will be awkward. First couple of times usually are. We’re becoming friends and tomorrow you’re going to be licking my vagina. I do get aroused on set so I will be wet, you will actually taste me. Never feel dirty about it, we’re friends and body fluids are exactly that. Just fluids from our bodies. Same thing when I’ll pee in your mouth.”

Chanelle looked nervously at Jolene:

“That already scares me a little but what I’m really freaking about is licking your ass and having you poop in my mouth. No offense”

Jolene laughed

“None taken sweetie. Look, Ralph our director is a hard ass on hygiene. We all take showers before we walk onto the set so the most awkward thing you’ll experience licking my ass is staring up into my butt crack but you won’t taste anything. As for the shitting in your mouth part, I’m not going to lie. It won’t be pleasant but I’ll just keep eating fruit okay? My shit won’t taste that bad but it will still taste and smell like shit. Just remember as I shit in your mouth. We are friends Chanelle, see it as a loving act from one friend to another, not a humiliating act because I will NEVER humiliate you sweetie”

The two girls hugged for several seconds before the left for the day.

The next morning Chanelle was almost shaking from fear as she and Jolene dried off after the shower in the bathroom.

“Ready?” Jolene asked

“Not really” Chanelle replied

Jolene gave her a kiss on the cheek and the two girls naked bodies pressed against each other as they hugged.

“Let’s go, you’re going to be okay sweetie” Jolene said as she took Chanelle’s hand and the two walked naked onto the set.

Chanelle’s heart was beating so hard it felt like it would rip out of her chest in any second. Jolene was gently stroking Chanelle’s forehead as they both listened to the director’s instructions.

“So Jolene remember to keep that sadistic smile as you lower your pussy onto Chanelle’s mouth. I see you’re pretty wet already so it will work great in this lighting. Let Chanelle lick your pussy and on que you start pissing into her mouth. Just remember piss slowly okay? We need the camera to capture her swallowing your piss.”

“Got it” Jolene replied

“Chanelle, make sure you make your tongue wide while licking Jolene’s pussy. Pull your tongue out of her every few seconds so the camera can capture her sticky vaginal juices on your tongue”

Chanelle heard her own voice shake a little as she replied: “I understand”

“POSITIONS EVERYONE!” yelled the director

Chanelle laid down on the plastic sheet as Jolene squatted over her face. Chanelle was shaking a little as she saw Jolene’s vagina soaking wet from arousal just above her mouth.

“You okay?” Jolene asked

“Yeah” Chanelle nervously replied

“Of course she’s nervous Jolene! Don’t worry Chanelle, Jolene have the ugliest snatch but luckily it taste better that it looks” Valery yelled

“Val, you WISH you had a snatch like mine! That slimy pleasure tunnel of yours would make rapists fucking run!” Jolene yelled

Everyone, even the camera crew started laughing and Chanelle felt a little better that everyone was in such good spirits.

Chanelle noticed out of the corner of her eye Nicole wasn’t laughing though. She was smirking and her eyes were shooting daggers.

“ACTION!”

Chanelle admired the way Jolene could change her soft facial expression into that of a mean sadistic person as she sternly said her lines from the script:

“So? You think you can steal from me bitch? I gave you a roof over your head, gave you a cleaning job and you thank me by stealing from me!? I’ll teach you, you little thief! Lick my pussy! Make me cum!”

As Jolene lowered her wet vagina to just an inch from her mouth Chanelle knew this was her que. She started licking Jolene’s outer vaginal lips and tasted the slippery sweetness from her fluids. As Jolene moaned she made sure to pull her tongue away so the camera just inches from her face could capture Jolene’s juices dripping onto her wide tongue.

“CUT!! Very good you two! Chanelle, you have to look a little more scared. Remember she’s not Jolene now, she’s your mean employer forcing you to do things you don’t want. Okay get ready for the pissng scene. And……..ACTION!!”

“Get ready to taste my piss you little thief!” Jolene yelled and Chanelle opened her mouth right on que as a steady stream of urine started filling her mouth. She was surprised that it didn’t taste like anything. It was crystal clear, not yellow and tasted just a hint of salty. The warm temperature was the biggest challenge to swallow but she swallowed Jolene’s entire bladder content with only one gag reflection.”

“CUT! Chanelle you’re doing great but look a little more scared. Otherwise it went well.”

They took a 15 minute break as Chanelle was helped by Jolene preparing for the ass licking and shitting scene. As the camera starting rolling again the ass licking scene went pretty well. Chanelle now understood what Jolene meant. It was the first time licking someone’s ass but true to her word Jolene washed properly so she didn’t taste anything. The weirdest part was staring up into Jolene’s butt crack and knowing what she was licking.

The next scene had Chanelle both excited and scared as Jolene squatted just inches above her mouth and they heard:

“ACTION!!”

Moment of truth, you can do this! Jolene believes in you! Chanelle’s thoughts raced through her mind.

She saw Jolene’s back arching and her anus started opening up as the tip of a light brown turd appeared. Her jaw and lips were shaking as she heard Jolene grunt and a firm medium sized turd slowly curled out of Jolene’s anus into her mouth. Weirdly enough Jolene’s shit tasted almost like it had a slight sweet taste.

I thought they said it was going to taste bitter Chanelle thought to herself. She did gag is the firm turd slid over her tongue into the back of her mouth. Jolene picked up on this and slowly lifted as she pushed the rest of this single and very long turd out until her anus closed and the top half of the turd dropped sideways over her face. It still had that shit smell but the slight sweet taste must be because true to her word, Jolene only ate fruits. She struggled to stop gagging and concentrated on what Jolene told her. To see this as a friend shitting in her mouth out of love, not humiliation. Strangely enough what made Chanelle were self-conscious was the fact she felt a tingle all over her body and her vagina getting a little wet. Do I actually enjoy this? Her thoughts trailed…

After a couple of seconds of gagging she heard:

“CUT!! THAT’S A WRAP!”

Chanelle turned on her side and spat out Jolene’s shit but she kept gagging violently making vomit noises. Within a second Jolene moved her turd away from Chanelle’s face and Valery pushed a bottle to her mouth and said:

“Quickly sweetie! Rinse and spit! It will help!”

It was a strong minty mouth wash and immediately the shit taste in her mouth was gone and replaced by this clean minty flavor.

“We’ve all been there, that’s why we know these little tricks” Valery said

“You did great for a first time Chanelle but I want to quickly have a meeting with all of you after you got yourselves cleaned up” Ralph the director said.

After the girls showered and got dressed they were sitting in front of the director as he scratched his head a bit with a look of concern on his face. He was facing all the girls but he spoke directly to Chanelle:

“Sweetheart I’ll be honest. You lack basic acting skills. You did pull faces of disgust like you were supposed to when Jolene shit in your mouth but the day after tomorrow we need you to do a long ass licking scene on Nicole. My concern is that we need you to have the perfect look of terror when you lick Nicole’s ass as she must threaten you that she’ll shit in your mouth if you don’t lick properly. I’m worried you won’t be able to pull of the tears and struggle of terror. Remember this specific scene is where Nicole will act like a cold hearted bitch and your acting of terror must match that to make it believable for the viewer”

Chanelle felt her mouth going dry. She really need this job and the money is good. She felt real terror now at the possibility of the director telling her she’s not part of the team anymore.

“Why don’t I help her?” Nicole offered

Chanelle looked at Nicole’s false smile of concern

“Nicole, it’s very sweet of you but you’re our super star. You need to rest up to look your very best for our shitting scene’s. Nobody can produce such massive shits as you” the director replied

“It’s no trouble at all, my shitting scene’s aren’t till next week and tomorrow the studio will be empty because there are no shoots booked. Please Ralph, new girl just need a little help. I’ll spend the day with her tomorrow and practice her terror and crying scene’s with her. We have the equipment in the back that I can fully restrain her with to enhance the scary feeling of being helpless.”

Chanelle had a bad feeling about this as Nicole continued:

“I’ll make sure my ass is cleaned and my colon empty. So while she licks my clean ass she can practice her faces of disgust and every time I push she can practice the struggle against the restraints and learn the crying scenes. I can correct her constantly and make sure she’s a star like me within a couple of hours. Please, let me help her Ralph. She just needs a little guidance.”

The director turned his kind gaze to Chanelle:

“Well sweetheart?”

Chanelle didn’t trust Nicole. She wanted to tell the director there and then what a total BITCH Nicole has been to her ever since she started here. But she simply couldn’t afford to lose this job. Besides, she knew she would just seem jealous because Nicole has this whole “nice girl” act around the director. She also really liked working with Jolene and Valery. Just as she was about to answer she heard Valery’s voice:

“Jolene and I will be here as well, just the first half hour or so to make sure Chanelle knows the safe words and signals to let Nicole stop if she feels overwhelmed”

This made Chanelle feel much better so she forced a nervous smile and said:

“I’m in, I’m sure I’ll learn a lot from Nicole”

The director beamed as he said:

“That’s the kind of dedication we need in this studio! Wouldn’t you agree Nicole?”

With a false smile Nicole replied:

“She sure is a keeper, I look forward turning her into the perfect scat actress”

It was later when Chanelle and Nicole were alone in the dressing room she decided to get to the bottom of Nicole’s intentions:

“Why are you suddenly so keen on helping me? You made it clear to me from the very first day I walked in here you will make me quit. Why the sudden change of heart?”

She was taken by surprise seeing the soft and compassionate look on Nicole’s face as she replied:

“Look, I know how hard it is getting into this business so yeah I am a little protective and bitchy about it. I’m sorry, I know it seemed that I didn’t want you here but the truth is we need you. I don’t like you but I can try not to be a total bitch towards you ALL the time. Besides, if YOU look bad on a video it makes ME look bad and I worked hard in this business to get where I am. If that means I need to help you succeed so I still look good in these productions then I’ll gladly help you. BUT, you need to do your part and follow my instructions tomorrow okay?”

Chanelle could see Nicole really meant what she said and she was filled with joy that Nicole is not the total bitch she seems. The very thought that she was going to be trained by the best scat actress of her generation warmed her heart as she told Nicole:

“Thank you, it really means a lot to me”

Nicole gave a genuine smile as she said:

“It’s nothing, get some sleep. We have a long and busy day tomorrow”

The next day Chanelle was not as nervous as usual when she and Nicole stripped naked in the back room despite the table with the cuffs and straps that looked like a torture device from the middle ages. She supposed it’s because true to their word Jolene and Valery were there as well. Perhaps it was because the building was empty, no director or camera crews but Chanelle was certain it was because Nicole was actually a much nicer and more caring person than she led on.

As Chanelle laid down flat on her back on the low table Valery started cuffing her wrists low down on the table while Jolene took care of spreading her legs and cuffing her ankles. Nicole was busy strapping in Chanelle’s head as she said:

“I’m going to fit the jaw clamps in her mouth to keep it open while I sit on her mouth so she can lick my ass. It should help her feeling a little trapped and scared. Chanelle, whenever you feel things get too much just blink three times quickly okay? We can rather take more time than freak you out”

“I’ll remember thank you”

Chanelle was nervous but for the first time she wasn’t scared of being alone with Nicole, she knew she was in good hands and she was determined to keep going with this exercise until Nicole was satisfied. It was Jolene’s voice that interrupted her positive thoughts:

“Okay, we’re going to let you two get to it. We’ll be in the sound proof room rehearsing our scripts for half an hour or so”

All the girls including Chanelle were laughing as Nicole said:

“By the time you guys come back you’ll see her give the performance of a lifetime. Gagging, struggling without breaking character”

After Jolene and Valery left the room Nicole started to explain as she fit the jaw clamp in Chanelle’s mouth:

“Alright new girl. Don’t worry about doing anything. I’m first going to sit with my asshole on your open mouth for a bit so we can both get comfortable. I’ll tell you when to lick. You need to pull some disgusted faces because just like on the set my asshole is washed clean so you won’t taste anything”

As Nicole got into position with her back facing Chanelle’s feet she started to wonder why Nicole now called her new girl again but she asumed it was just a habbit by now. True to her word Nicole spread her ass cheeks and Chanelle was fascinated to notice that Nicole’s asshole was actually small, smooth and tight. It’s the darker almost brown surrounding skin that made her asshole appear much larger than it really is. Just as Nicole was about to lower herself onto Chanelle’s mouth Chanelle gagged because of the strongest ripe ass smell. Before she could make a sound Nicole dropped onto her open mouth. Chanelle felt the hot almost slippery ass skin of Nicole pressing firmly onto her open mouth. Pure terror got a hold of Chanelle as Nicole had her usual false smile and she said:

“Well new girl? You see now what a good actress I am? I can’t believe you actually bought it. You really thought I was about to waste my time helping YOU? Let’s see how well you handle nasty tastes. You may lick my asshole now, make sure you lick between every wrinkle, it’s pretty smelly down there”

Chanelle franticly blinked three times to give Nicole the safeword signal even though she knew Nicole will ignore it. Her fear was confirmed when Nicole giggled down at her looking into her eyes as she said laughingly:

“Awwwwww, new girl? You think I gave a crap about that little safe word signal? Tell you what. Lick my smelly ass like the worthless little bitch that you are OR I will give you something MUCH WORSE! You see, I haven’t shit in four days. You think I’m the star just because of my sexy body? It’s because I can hold it in for days producing bigger shits than you have ever seen. And let me assure you bitch, I’m not those two fucking fruit bat friends of yours. They eat only fruits before a shoot so their shit doesn’t taste too bad for new little bitches like you. I don’t have a shoot this week so I ate whatever I wanted and did a fair amount of drinking as well. My shit will taste a thousand times worse than theirs combined. If you don’t want to taste it I suggest you start licking my ass bitch!”

To prove her point Nicole sighed and Chanelle felt Nicole’s asshole starting to move and expand on her open mouth. She gagged from a taste of hot air as she heard pfffffffffttttt from the nasty soft fart that escaped Nicole’s asshole.

FUCK! If only Jolene and Valery didn’t make the damn restraints so tight! Chanelle thought in panic and she struggled to free herself with no luck.

She knew she didn’t have any choice. Her eyes welled up in tears of humiliation and disgust as she licked Nicole’s ripe asshole. For the next half hour Nicole laughed and tormented Chanelle. Every time Chanelle’s tongue got tired Nicole gave a gentle push so her asshole would swell and start to open up slightly in Chanelle’s mouth. The last time Chanelle’s tongue made contact with the tip of a turd and she wanted to vomit from the most insane horrible shit taste. Never have shit tasted this bad for her and she knew Nicole ate all sorts of foods on purpose to ensure it would taste this bad. The fact that Nicole is a mean bitch and Chanelle’s arch enemy only added to the disgust and humiliation.

“Your friends should be back soon” Nicole whispered as she looked down into Chanelle’s eyes with an evil smirk.

“But don’t worry new girl. I’ll just convince them you’re really acting well. As soon as those two bitches leave I’m going to have soooooo much fun with you.”

Chanelle’s heart was pounding in her throat as Nicole gave her the most evil grin and said:

“We will spend the whole day. I’ll shit in your mouth SLOWLY and I’ll make sure you swallow EVERYTHING”

“Hey, you guys doing okay?” Chanelle recognized Jolene’s voice.

Chanelle tried with all her might, struggling like a mad animal against the restraints and screaming muffled screams into Nicole’s ass she’s been forced to lick the past half hour. Through the tears of humiliation and disgust she stared up and saw Nicole’s facial expression changed to Kind Best Friend and heard her say to Jolene and Valery:

“New girl’s doing great isn’t she? She struggled a bit in the beginning but look how well she’s acting this panic scene. She’s a natural!” Chanelle truly panicked as she heard the admiration in Valery’s voice:

“Damn Nicole, she’s really doing great! If we didn’t know you guys were rehearsing we’d think she’s really in deep trouble there”

“She doesn’t even break character! Glad you two are finally getting along and working together” Jolene chimed in

“You guys can go if you want? I want her to practice this panic scene a little longer and then I’ll help her getting the crying scenes down. We’ll be here till late afternoon” Nicole said with a charmed smile.

“Cool, have fun you guys” Jolene said and Valery replied:

“You’re doing great Chanelle, very convincing. See you guys tomorrow”

Chanelle never felt so helpless as Nicole smiled down at her and she heard the building doors close and Jolene and Valery drive off. Nicole winked at Chanelle with a huge smile as she said:

“That was close wasn’t it new girl? I was worried those two bitch friends of yours were going to stop the fun I’m having. Now that they are gone we have the WHOLE day together for me to teach you your place bitch!”

Tears were running down Chanelle’s face as she heard Nicole say:

“Don’t know about you but I think it’s time for you to taste my shit. You ready to taste the shit from a real star actress new girl?”

Chanelle lost control, screamed and struggled like a mad person.

“Shhhhhhh, okay okay! Wow, you are eager to eat my shit aren’t you? Okay, let me start before you lose your mind”

Chanelle felt Nicole’s asshole swell into her mouth again and saw an almost painful expression in Nicole’s face. She knew Nicole will not stop this time. All she could do was pleading for her not to do this to her

“PPPPPPPPEEEEEESSSSSHHHHH NNNHHOOOOOOOO”

She felt Nicole’s asshole moving much wider than before and the most disgusting taste spread through her mouth as a huge firm turd started sliding into her mouth slowly. What made it so much worse is the turd was covered in a layer of soft creamy shit that pushed past the sides as her mouth was filled to the point it felt like her cheeks would burst. As she fought her vomit reflex she saw the intense pleasure of relieve on Nicole’s face from shitting out this horribly massive load and Nicole’s thick white juice leaked out of her vagina all over her face. She felt the movement as Nicole pinched her massive shit off.

“Shhhhhhhhhh, it’s okay baby. No need to cry so much. I can imagine how bad it must taste but you should find comfort in the thought that this feels amazing for me. Now look into my perfect eyes and let’s stay still a while so you keep tasting my shit. You like tasting my shit don’t you? Of course you do!”

For the next hour Chanelle experienced true agony as Nicole kept humiliating and tormenting her verbally. Nicole didn’t show any mercy and never got up in order for Chanelle to spit out her foul bitter tasting shit. Sweat ran down Chanelle entire naked body as she struggled to free herself from the restraints without luck. As the hour passed the shit in her mouth melted into a horrible shitty goo that leaked into her throat. Her stomach hurt from the convulsions from gagging and the urge to vomit.

This just seemed to excite Nicole more who was masturbating and reached several squirting orgasms right into Chanelle’s face. This made it impossible for Chanelle to breathe and the feeling of drowning in Nicole’s vaginal juice just intensified her torment. Chanelle lost count of how many times Nicole orgasmed and after the final convulsion from Nicole’s violent orgasm Chanelle got a glimmer of hope as Nicole breathlessly said:

“That….was…..really….satisfying”

Please! Let her get up from me, she’s had her fun! Chanelle kept thinking. The next words from Nicole as she looked down in Chanelle’s eyes with a sadistic grin turned the blood in her veins into ice:

“Awwwww new girl. You look exhausted! You know what you need? You need a snack. Why don’t you swallow that mouth full of my shit hmmmmm? Don’t worry, I’ll help you”

With that Chanelle felt Nicole suddenly pinch her nose shut. Chanelle tried to scream:

NICOLE PLEASE!!! I CAN’T BREATHE!!! I CAN’T GET ANY AIR!!!!!

But it just came out as muffled screams into Nicole’s ass. Nicole further tormented Chanelle by taking deep breaths while laughing down at her saying:

“Feels sooo good to have all this fresh air to myself! Breathe new girl! Breathe! HAHAHAHA!!! Awww, over 40 seconds now, you must REALLY need air down there. Swallow my shit and you can have some air”

As one minute passed Chanelle’s pleading noises turned into muffled screams of despair. Every cell in her body was screaming for air and her lungs were on fire!

“Minute and a half now new girl, your face is turning crimson. Better get swallowing because I’m not giving you a drop of air until you swallowed bitch!”

Chanelle tried to swallow as fast as she could but every bit of shit she swallowed came right back up into the back of her throat and mouth. As the two minute mark passed Chanelle’s screams turned into wails of agony from the inhuman suffering of being suffocated, her mouth and throat filled with Nicole’s horrible tasting shit.

“Must be horrible down there new girl, I can’t imagine what it’s like not getting any air for over two minutes. Looks like you earlobes are starting to turn a pale blue. Don’t die on me yet, I’m having too much of a good time”

Perhaps it was the amount of pain Chanelle was in, her muscles going into extreme spams from the lack of air that helped her gag reflex calm down. She managed to get all of Nicole’s shit in her mouth down in only two swallowing actions. She felt her eyes rolling back in her head and she felt how she was losing control over her bladder wetting herself as everything went black.

“New girl……..new girl……..neeeeewwww giiiiirlllllllll”

Chanelle weakly opened her eyes seeing Nicole sitting on top of another table.

“There we go! Never knew you’d pass out after being suffocated for only three and a half minutes. You really need to practice those lungs hahaha”

Chanelle’s ankles and writs were still bound but at least she could breathe again, her mouth was however gagged with Nicole’s panties.

“Hmmmmm, this pizza I ordered taste so good!” Njom-njom-njom-njom

“It’s lunch time for me now, all that cumming on your face made me hungry.”

Chanelle cried and struggled and Nicole quickly yelled:

“STOP THAT! You’re worse than a fucking 3 year old throwing a temper tantrum! I know you must be very hungry too. Just calm the fuck down so I can eat my pizza in peace and I’ll give you something to eat too okay? Then we’re done and I’ll let you go but you must behave yourself”

Chanelle immediately quieted down. She’d do anything for Nicole to let her go.

Eventually an hour later Nicole was finished eating. She stood over Chanelle’s head and spread her well formed milky white buttocks revealing her shit smeared asshole. Chanelle screamed in protest as Nicole violently rubbed her shit smeared asshole into Chanelle’s nose.

“What’s wrong new girl? After you ate some of my shit I thought we were friends and you’d appreciate to smell what you’ve eaten hahaha”

Nicole turned around so her back faced Chanelle’s feet again and she pulled her panties out of Chanelle’s mouth but leaving the jaw clamp in to keep her mouth open.

“Your mouth must be dry, don’t worry. THIS will help!”

She then dropped down so her vagina sealed tightly on Chanelle’s open mouth. A strong stream of salty and bitter piss hit the back of Chanelle’s throat as her mouth was filled with the foul liquid. Clearly Nicole dehydrated herself to make her pee taste as concentrated and horrible as possible. She gagged and sputtered as it ran down her throat an even choked a little so some of Nicole’s warm foul piss leaked out of Chanelle’s nose.

After Nicole emptied her whole bladder down Chanelle’s throat she moved and sat down with her dirty asshole on Chanelle’s mouth again. She giggled at Chanelle’s panicked look of confusion:

“See? I promised I’ll give you something to eat too before we are done. The meals are just not  as tasty coming out of my ass as it was when I ate it but it least it’s warm and fresh. MY warm and fresh shit and it’s ALL for you. That first mouth full you swallowed earlier was barely anything. Ready new girl?”

Chanelle screamed:

“EEEEAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEE”

“No reason to scream please. I don’t want to you to be hungry, I’ll gladly feed you”

Chanelle was in true despair as Nicole moaned softly, she could see Nicole’s abdomen contracting, her back arching slightly and she could feel Nicole’s filthy asshole swelling and opening into her mouth again.

It was again a thick creamy turd covered by a layer of soft shit pushing past. Chanelle’s mouth got filled quickly and this time it tasted much worse than the previous turd. It was like the taste was becoming part of every cell of her body and as the soft cracking sounds drummed in her ears and her cheeks started to bulge she saw the goosebumps from intense pleasure of release form all over Nicole’s body

“Uuuuuhhhhh……feels……sooooooo….good……don’t…..want……to….stop”

Chanelle’s wails of agony and gagging trailed throughout the room as Nicole simply kept on shitting with no mercy and no end in sight. After each HUGE turd pushed down her throat it was followed by a massive explosion of creamy, almost runny shit into her mouth before the next massive turd would slither out of Nicole’s asshole through her mouth down her throat. Each one more horrible tasting than the previous one. It was after the fifth horrible creamy coated turd with soft shit explosions in between that lasted almost a minute Nicole finally stopped pushing to catch her breath.

Chanelle wished she could die right now, it’s been hours of this torment that she’s been at Nicole’s mercy and it seemed it would never end.

“Shhhhhhhhh, don’t cry new girl. I’m just catching my breath. I promise there still much more, that wasn’t even half of it”

Chanelle didn’t fight anymore, she was simply too exhausted. There’s no use fighting anyway so she just cried silently inside while her arch enemy had her way with her. Humiliating her into the ground by forcing her to swallow her entire bowel movement of horrible tasting shit.

In the next few hours Nicole pushed out three more of these massive loads down Chanelle’s throat. Taking her time in between to masturbate and reach massively strong squirting orgasms right onto Chanelle’s face until her face was soaked with Nicole’s vaginal cum.

Chanelle noticed the room was becoming darker as the sun outside started to set when she heard Nicole say:

“Hmmmmm, day is almost over. Can’t believe how time flies when you’re having so much fun and cum so many times can you?”

Then Nicole moaned and groaned as she expelled runny diarrhea shit that lasted almost 30 seconds down Chanelle’s throat. Chanelle never knew anything could taste so terrible as Nicole finally emptied her bowels.

Nicole spent another hour and a half masturbating, squirting again on Chanelle’s face several times. She didn’t stop there though. As she masturbated and squirted she pinched Chanelle’s nose shut repeatedly, suffocated her three minutes at a time and gave her air every time just before she passed out. Chanelle’s animal like wails of suffering agony for air as her muscles painfully convulsed only intensified Nicole’s pleasure and orgasms. Finally, so exhausted from all the pleasure she collapsed backwards on Chanelle, her exposed shit smeared asshole touching Chanelle’s nose.

True to her word she removed the restraints and Chanelle rolled off the table falling hard on the tile floor. She started vomiting for what felt like an eternity and could not believe all that shit actually fitted in her stomach, considering some of it must have been absorbed by now.

She was so exhausted from her torment the whole day she could barely lift her head. As the goo of shit soup vomit dripped from her lips Nicole grabbed her hair violently and said in a threatening voice:

“You DARE tell ANYONE about this bitch I will fucking kill you next time! And there WILL be a next time if ANY of this comes out! Anyone asks, you tell them how kind hearted and amazing I was rehearsing with you, GOT IT!?”

Chanelle weakly replied

“Yes”

Nicole looked very satified as she said:

“I’m going home, get this shit mess you made cleaned up before you leave”

The next day Chanelle had no problem acting terrified in her scene licking Nicole’s asshole in front of the camera’s. Finally the director yelled:

“CUT! That’s a wrap! Nicole, you truly are a miracle worker as well as a star! I can see you working with Chanelle yesterday paid off”

Chanelle rushed to the dressing room to make sure no one saw her tears. Not only did Nicole TORTURE her but now she’s getting credit from the whole crew as well! Little did she know that her friends saw something was VERY wrong.

“Okay, out with it! What did that bitch do with you after we left yesterday!?” Jolene asked. Chanelle’s eyes filled with tears as she looked up at Jolene and Valery and said:

“She was already doing it before you left. You didn’t know, I wasn’t acting”

She burst out in tears and told Jolene and Valery everything Nicole had done to her. The long silence that followed was broken by Valery:

“THAT BITCH!”

“No” Jolene replied

“You mean that DEAD BITCH! Chanelle? Sweetie? Listen to us, she will fucking pay for this but we will need your help. After we are done with her she will quit. Are you in?”

The End……For now

What will Chanelle do? Will Chanelle have her revenge on Nicole with the help from Jolene and Valery? Will the revenge ensure Nicole quit her job? You will have to wait for Chanelle’s Adventure 2 – Chanelle’s Revenge

Email me here and let me know what you think about this story:

tempestproductions@yahoo.com

OR

If you are reading this scat story on Brown Excellency (the ONLY other site with permission to publish my erotic scat stories) you can just drop a comment below in the comment section 🙂